Wit and Grit of spelt as witengrit can be interpreted in some flexible way but lead to common meaning..
wit :clever,intelligence, smart,articulate, fun and interesting
wit 1 |wit|
1) mental sharpness and inventiveness; keen intelligence: he does not lack perception or native wit.
• (wits) the intelligence required for normal activity; basic human intelligence: he needed all his wits to figure out the way back. 2) a natural aptitude for using words and ideas in a quick and inventive way to create humor: a player with a sharp tongue and a quick wit.
• a person who has an aptitude for using words and ideas in a quick and inventive way: she is such a wit.
wit 2 |wit|
verb (wot |wät| , witting; past and past participle wist |wist| ) [ no obj.
1) archaic have knowledge: I addressed a few words to the lady you wot of | [ with obj. ] : I wot that but too well. 2) (to wit) that is to say (used to make clearer or more specific something already said or referred to): the textbooks show an irritating parochialism, to wit an almost total exclusion of papers not in English.
grit : resilience, secure, persistent, brave..
1 small, loose particles of stone or sand: she had a bit of grit in her eye.
• [ as modifier ] (with numeral) indicating the grade of fineness of an abrasive: 220-grit paper.
• (also gritstone)a coarse sandstone: layers of impervious shales and grits.
2 courage and resolve; strength of character: he displayed the true grit of the navy pilot.
verb (grits, gritting, gritted) [ with obj. ]
1 clench (the teeth), especially in order to keep one’s resolve when faced with an unpleasant or painful duty: figurative : Congress must grit its teeth and take action | (as adj. gritted) : “Not here,” he said through gritted teeth.
2 [ no obj. ] move with or make a grating sound: fine red dust that gritted between the teeth.
ORIGIN Old English grēot‘sand, gravel,’ of Germanic origin; related to German Griess, also to groats.
wit and grit sounds similar to meet and greet are found at a typical airport or train stations where people can freely meet up.
in general, wit and grit contain my collection of journal, notes, articles where i share opinion and knowledge on my domain of interest.. Along my career journey i have to produced some thought and writings, that will be a waste if not shared… This is in a way my contribution to domain of knowledge.
Who am I?
I am an engineer by profession currently technical consultancy role. i have working on some projects that involve digital transformation for transportation, services and utilities industries. I have have 10year experience in Telco/ISP/ICT focusing on network, security and datacenters. 4 years attachment to research/academia where i focus on Resilience, Security and DataScience research and more than 3 years providing solution for utilities, services, transportation and public sectors. I provide solutions to address pain point and help my client in their IT transformation projects such as smart grid, smart metering, Infrastructure revamp (legacy to cloud), greenfield infra development as well as smart services.
my thesis i studied how challenges (ie denial of service attack) on critical infrastructure (internet/scada/dns) can be handled using an autonomic resilience framework where i leverage on an advanced evolving fuzzy rule based systems to develop several autonomously behaved components. I authored and co-authored several proceeding papers and presented my work across europe.
i am currently pursuing masters in urban management (IGLUS), a program that was organized and hosted by 10 cities over 6 to study modern governance of large urban systems.